PrintFactory is the most complete and comprehensive solution for the wide format printing market. It targets both quality-oriented users as well as those who put strong emphasis on maximum productivity. United in a single application, Aurelon offers the entire range of functions required in a modern wide-format production environment, comprising the modules Editor, RIP, Calibrator, and PrintStation.
- The job preparation can be done in the Editor, which provides highly professional job preparation tools, and can be installed separately on a Mac, so that all files can be prepared and edited in a familiar environment.
- To keep the printers running at top capacity, the solution includes the easy-to-use calibration software Calibrator.
- The RIP runs in the background, entirely independent of the work steps in the Editor. Print jobs requiring full computing power can thus be prepared while others are being processed in the RIP, thus streamlining the production.
A flexible licensing model permits custom installation: From a simple configuration on one computer with only one RIP, one Editor, and functions for driving one or two output devices, all the way to an extensive decentralized configuration with several editors that can send jobs to over ten printers and cutters.
- One integrated solution to cover pre-press, print and finishing
- Standardized and streamlined pre-press workflow, saving up to 50% in job preparation time
- Superior color management resulting in predictable, repeatable high quality colors, equal on all devices
- Full automation reducing time spent per job, reducing errors, reducing costs
- Repeatability of print jobs guarantees constant quality and customer satisfaction
- Perfect spot color matching
- Remote calibration and profiling right next to the machine