VISU profiles can be adjusted to suit different lighting environments. This function allows for shifts in hue to the grey balance to enable a neutral grey under a specific light.
How to adjust for Light Adaptation
- Open Calibrator
- Select a variant within the VISU profile you wish to adjust
- Click the Light Adaption Tool
- Select the variant and the Reference profile that will be used as the input profile
- Click Commit
- A PrintFactory Grey Adjustment chart V1 is set as default, however, you can upload your own file.
- Select the printer you want to print on and set the granularity. This is a level of sub division or how small or large the steps in grey balance you wish to achieve. The higher the delta E, the larger the color shift will be.
- Press Print
-> 6 variations of the Grey adjustment chart are created with the selected Delta E affecting: Yellow, Green, Cyan, Blue, Magenta, Red. They are printed around the original for comparison. You can repeat this process and adjust the delta E until the desired grey balance is achieved.
- Press Next and select the correction that you preferred
- Click Finish and an extra Profile is created within the variant you changed.