You can double-click a tile to access the Tile Properties dialog, where you can edit the tile’s size, coordinates and overlaps.
How to print tiles
- Choose File > Submit Job.
The tiling job is displayed in the Layout tool for final adjustments before printing.
- Select the Media Size and set the Margins.
- Select a nesting strategy from the Align / Nest panel, for example Easy Cut – Free and click the Nest button to apply the strategy.
- Optional: Select the option Individual Pages if you want to print each tile as a separate job.
- Optional: On the Marks panel, you can use the Tiles options to add Alignment or Overlap Lines.
- Check the Driver Settings to ensure all required cutting options are set.
- Click single tiles to display an additional control panel which allows to modify each tile separately, for example, to scale or rotate individual tiles.
- On the Cutting panel, select your cutter and the cutter dependent parameters.
- Click the Submit button in the top right corner to send the job to the RIP.
Updated on March 12, 2019
Was this article helpful?