- Full subscription (SaaS, availability depending on region)
- Owned product copy with services subscription
- PrintFactory product
- Updates and upgrades
- Free driver swaps in the same category
- Cost calculation (ink, media, time)
- Production data insight and reporting
- Cloud backup and sharing of profiles and configurations
- Unlimited RIP computers
- Unlimited Layout and Editor seats (Production and Automation plan)
- Web to Print / MIS connector (Automation Plan only)
- Tool set (Focus/Production/Automation)
- Size (Number of connected printers)
As of PrintFactory 5 the product is no longer delivered as individual payable updates and upgrades. Therefore the version number has no significant commercial meaning anymore and is used only to determine which iteration of the product is installed.
Each job that is printed through one of the connected PrintFactory RIPs is recorded in the PrintFactory Manager including the media used and time used. Along with the ability to set-up price-list for your media and ink and the ability to calibrate the ink usage (to take cleaning and other ink consuming actions in account) the PrintFactory Manager reports detailed cost information of each job.
All configurations and resources like profiles are automatically backed up in the cloud and shared among all connected RIPs. A modification done on a profile, template or other resources is automatically synced with all other RIPs so that they all use the same version of the resource. This make managing multiple RIPs seamless and effortless.
Each modification is stored as a revision, so accidental wrong changes can be rolled back to a previous version of the profile or other resource.
The total configuration of all RIPs on each site can be managed from the PrintFactory Manager and always reflects the current state as each change is automatically backed up.