To set the screening properties of a PrintFactory Queue Proceed as follows:
- Double-click the PrintFactory Queue of your choice.
- Make sure that the correct Queue type is selected.
- Click the Screening tab.
- For each of the color channels, check and, if necessary, change the:
- Halftone screen angle
- Screen frequency (lpi)
- Dot shape
- If you want PrintFactory to smooth (dither) the edges of the printed dots, select Anti-aliased halftones.
Proceed as follows:
- Click the Add button.
- If necessary, double-click New Channel and rename the channel.
You can give the new channel a generic or a specific name:
- If you don’t rename the channel and use the generic name “New Channel”, all non-CMYK channels will be screened using the angle, frequency and dot shape settings which you specified for this particular channel.
- If you use a specific name, for example “Warm Red”, only the non-CMYK channel with that particular name will be screened using the angle, frequency and dot shape settings which you specified for this channel.
3. If necessary, double-click the color patch next to the channel name and define its display color.