It is possible to do Sandwich Printing using PrintFactory Layout.
Prerequisite Requirement: Sheets are usually delivered in standardised sizes. So those sizes should be available in the RIP otherwise they should be manually added (once).
1. Add image to sheet (usually flatbed, thus sheet).
2. Enable DSP and select transparent or opaque depending on the way you want to mirror the bottom layer.
3. Click Create to generate the other layer (on the B-side)
4. Enable White Generation tool
5. Select either Flood or Under Color to generate the blocker layer (white blocker) which is in between the layers.
6. Submit the job.
Drop another image in the B-side copy of the original image, if a different image is required on the back.