To configure the bi-directional communication between RIP and the cloud platform, the following steps have to be performed:
- Enable the Data Collection on your license. For this, go to the Manage license page, and set Data Collection to ON.
- Type ‘I agree’ in the bottom text box of the Data Policy in order to enable the Data Collection
- Perform a license update from the License Info application
One of the following problems may be encountered in the communication between the RIP and the cloud application if the setup is not performed properly:
- The error message “Data Collection license option message is off” is displayed.
- The error message “The license has expired or the support period has been exceeded”.
- “Job server Offline” or “Cloud application unreachable” are displayed