To set the proofing properties of a PrintFactory Queue
- Double-click the PrintFactory Queue of your choice.
- Make sure that the correct Queue type is selected.
- Click the Proofing tab.
- Set the proofing properties of the PrintFactory Queue:
- Reference profile
- DeviceLink profile
- Paper color simulation
- Prefer PDF/X reference profile
- Substrate simulation
- Solid black (color proofing queue only)
- In PrintFactory Calibrator, select and edit a substrate for the reference profile of this queue.
- In PrintFactory RIP, select Substrate simulation.
|Accurate Color||Provides full color management by printing color-corrected CMYK and spot color raster points.
Recommended for: color proofing.
|Accurate Color + Pure Black|| Provides partial color management by printing color-corrected CMY and spot color raster points. K (black) raster points are only color-corrected if mixed with CMY.
In other words, a set of CMYK plates is under full color management; a K plate is omitted only in the absence of other colors.
Recommended for: newspaper proofing.
|Pure dot|| Prints all CMYK raster points without color correction. Pure dot can improve moiré detection and visibility of the rosette structure of a print.
Recommended for: imposition printing
2. If you want to compensate for a plate curve in the imagesetter or platesetter RIP that generates the 1-bit source files, then define and select a similar curve from the Plate curve compensation list.