Prepare Windows for clean installation
- First make a backup of your settings: RIP > Backup Settings and if you use custom “Templates” or “Labels”, save the files.
- Deactivate the license.
- Uninstall the current version either by using the PrintFactory installer, or from Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs list.
- Delete the PrintFactory folder from C:\Program Files. For Windows7 and Windows Vista, also delete the PrintFactory folder from C:\Users\Public.
- Run the installer and follow the installation steps
- Restore the backup settings in Rip and if used, the custom “Templates” or “Labels”.
Updated on February 23, 2019
Was this article helpful?