- First make a backup of your settings: RIP > Backup Settings and if you use custom “Templates” or “Labels” save the files..
- Deactivate the license.
- Remove/rename the software’s folder from Current user > Applications.
- Remove the content of the software’s folder from Current user > Library > Preferences > PrintFactory folder.
- From OSX > Users > Shared > Delete the Aurelon folder, PrintFactory folder and Hub folder. Please make sure that the license has been previously deactivated before deleting the HUB folder.
- Run the installer and follow the installation steps.
- Restore the backup settings in Rip and if used, the custom, “Templates” or “Labels”.
Updated on June 19, 2019