It is possible to print multiple copies from the RIP to the Mimaki JFX series flatbed printers. Each copy of your job will print independently on a new sheet. You must first enable the “Work Change” setting on the printer to ON:
You can also set the vacuum behavior in the same place. Set the Vacuum to OFF & the following steps will take place:
1. Send multiple copies from the PrintFactory RIP.
2. Load the first sheet onto the printer bed & set the machine to REMOTE.
3. The first copy will print.
4. Printer Y bar will move to ‘view’ position & vacuum will turn off. Printer goes to LOCAL.
5. Load 2nd sheet onto printer bed.
6. Set machine back to REMOTE.
7. 2nd copy will print.
8. Repeat steps 4-7 for remaining copies.