To license PrintFactory, you will need to:
- Create a user account on “support.aurelon.com“.
- Enter the activation code.
- Activate the license(s) in the software.
How to register and activate a PrintFactory license
- Click on the following link and create a user account: http://support.aurelon.com/register.
- Activate the user account by following the instructions in the welcome e-mail.
- After successfully activating the user account, log in to your account and click on the Register Your License link. A registration dialog is displayed.
- Enter the 12-digit activation code from the license voucher and click the Register button.
- Start PrintFactory RIP, Editor or Calibrator.
- On the Help menu, click License Info. The License Info dialog is displayed.
- Click the Activate button. An activation dialog is displayed.
- Enter the 12-digit activation code from the license voucher and click the OK button. The License Info dialog shows the activated license options. The software is now ready to use.
About the licensing application
Together with the RIP component of the PrintFactory, a license server is automatically installed. It allows using various PrintFactory components on different computers by auto-detecting the components and broadcasting the licenses across the network. This way, all registered and activated licenses are ready to use across the network.
If you want to install the license server separately from the RIP on a computer or server that is constantly running in the background, you can do so by selecting theUtilities in the feature list of the installer. It is, however, recommended to additionally install a RIP, even if you are not using it, to make sure the license server is regularly updated by our automatic updates.
Updated on February 26, 2019
Was this article helpful?