To set the layout properties of a PrintFactory Queue
- Double-click the PrintFactory Queue of your choice.
- Make sure that the correct Queue type is selected.
- Click the Layout tab.
- Set the layout properties of the PrintFactory Queue:
- Media selection
- Automatic job rotation
- Job ticket
The white areas around a job can be trimmed automatically, from queue. The option can be enabled by going to Queue > Layout > Resize and checking the “Trim” option.
This allows the RIP to re-layout impositioned jobs when the jobs are sent directly in the hotfolder or when the jobs are sent to a queue registered as printer via a third party application.
- To compensate for mirrored plates of 1-bit source files
- To print on the back of transparent material
- A media wedge or control strip
- Job-specific information
- Compares the colors of the patches of the media wedge to points in the reference profile.
- Determines whether delta E values are within the limits defined by the chosen standard (ISO or custom).