- Run the Installer (.msi)
- Click Next.
3. Read and check the License Agreement then click Next.
4. Choose which features you wish to be installed. Clicking on each feature will give you a description on the right hand side. You can also change the installation folder here. When you have chosen your desired options, click Next.
5. Click Install to begin the installation process. You will see a status bar to show you the progress of the installation
Note: At this point, if you have User Account Control (UAC) switched on, you will be asked to accept the installation changes.
6. Another installer will pop up, this is for the FTDI CDM drivers. You will need to click Extract and run this installer to completion.
7. After you have run the FTDI CDM Drivers installer, it will close. At this point you will be prompted to enter your activation code in the software manager if this is the first time PrintFactory has been installed. If there is a license server elsewhere on the network, you should not need to enter an activation code here.
For more information on activating your license, see: License Registration and Online Activation
8. Click Finish to complete the installation.