- Copy the installer .msi or .exe on your Windows and run it.
- Click Next.
- Check your confirmation for License Agreement and click Next.
- Choose the Setup type: Complete or Custom.
- Click Next to continue the installation process.
- Click Finish to finish installation.
- It is recommended to use customized installation because you have the possibility to choose what parts included into the installation package best needs to be installed on the machine and you have the possibility to choose the installation folder.
- The software can be installed on a Standard user account on Windows.