- Copy/download the .pkg installer on your Mac computer.
- Click Continue button from the Introduction panel of the Installer Wizard.
- Click Continue button from the License panel of the Installer Wizard: the software license agreement confirmation opens and click Agree to continue installation.
- Select the destination volume to install the software. The software is installed by default into the Applications folder. Click Choose to change the installation folder. Press Continue to go on with the installation wizard.
- Click Install to perform a basic installation of the software or click Customize for a customized the installation.
- Click Restart to finish installation and restart the machine.
- It is recommended to use customized installation because you have the possibility to choose what parts included into the installation package best needs to be installed on the machine.
- The Mac version is designed to work at Administrator user account level, not on a Standard User account.