Ink Consumption Calculations can be generated for each job based on the max droplet size added to the pmm. In addition, by creating a price list in the cloud, the cost for each job is available in the Job info in Cloud and can be queried from the Job.xml.
Below, the required 2 steps are explained:
1. define ink consumption in pmm
- Open Calibrator, select the mode of the pmm
- click the Ink Estimation Configuration option in the preview window and if not completed, please enter the Max drop size of the print head and click Save
- Process a job using this pmm and check job info:
- RIP: right click job and select Job Info
- Estimation Tab shows ink consumption.
2. Create Ink Pricelist in Cloud
- log into app.printfactory.cloud
- Go to Accounts -> Settings -> Price Lists -> Ink
- Add Ink Price List
- Complete pricing and Save
- Process a job and go to app.printfactory.cloud
- Production -> Jobs -> select the job -> Ink