There are two ways to report errors in PrintFactory:
1. Enabling Data Collection in PrintFactory Cloud will enable crash reports to available for support.
2. If the Data Collection option is not available or support request specific Windows Logs:
When one of the PrintFactory modules has a problem or causes a crash on Windows, you will need to submit a support request. Details about what caused the problem/crash can be seen in the Event Viewer as Windows logs.
In order to view/export Windows logs, proceed as follows:
- Click on Start button
- Open Control Panel
- Click System and Security
- Click Administrative Tools
- Double click Event Viewer
- Expand Windows logs by double clicking
- Click Application
- Select the desired event(s)
- Click on Save Selected Events
- Type a filename and choose an extension.
- Click Save
Event Viewer can be also opened by proceeding as follows(this means the steps 1 through 5 from above will be replaced by the following 2 steps):
- Open a command prompt. To open a command prompt, click Start , click All Programs , click Accessories and then click Command Prompt .
- Type eventvwr