Creating a new queue based on an existing one
Duplicating a queue allows you to quickly create a new queue which is similar to one of the existing queues. Once you have duplicated a queue, you can change the properties, for example the media settings, of the queue.
Proceed as follows:
- In the Output to pane, select the queue which you want to duplicate.
- Choose File > Queue > Duplicate.
- If necessary, select a different Queue type.
- Click the Workflow tab.
- Enter a unique, descriptive name for the queue in the Queue Name box.
- Click the Browse button in the Input area and specify the input hot folder.
- Check and, if necessary, change the other properties of the queue and click OK when finished.