To set the driver properties of a PrintFactory Queue
Proceed as follows:
- Double-click the PrintFactory Queue of your choice.
- Make sure that the correct Queue type is selected.
- Click the Driver tab.
- Set the driver properties of the PrintFactory Queue.
A. Printer profile selected in the Output tab.
B. Dimmed driver options.
C. Padlock button indicating that the options are locked.
You have the following options:
- You can click the padlock button to unlock the color-critical settings and change these settings temporarily. Temporary changes remain in effect until you click the padlock button again. An exclamation mark will appear on the PrintFactory Queue icon.
Exclamation mark on the queue icon indicating that some of the color-critical driver settings have been unlocked and changed temporarily.
- You can permanently change color-critical driver settings by creating a printer profile in PrintFactory Calibrator. You can then select this printer profile for your queue in the Output tab.