Automatically creating the print file for the B side from a multipage PDF with A-side images different from B side images.
The multipage PDF has to have all A side images on the even pages and all B side images on the odd pages.
- Open Layout
- Select Double sided
- Go to File -> Add Job and browse to the Multipage PDF -> Open
=> The images of all odd page numbers are all loaded on the A side.
- Nest the images in the Alignment and nesting window
- In Double sided window -> set settings:
- transparent or Opaque for B side
- and turn (flip left to right) or tumble (flip bottom to top)
- Generate B pages
=> B side is populated with the images on the Even pages of the multipage PDF.