Layout has default 4 labels:
You can add custom labels to this list. Labels can either be generated from the RIP by selecting from a list of predefined options or they can be customised in Editor.
A: Job labels created in RIP
- Go to File -> Generate Job Label and all variables to include in a label are shown:
- Name the label and select the variables you wish to include. You can also include a logo or .pdf with some text.
B. Create Custom Labels in Editor
- Create a label in Editor:
- make a placeholder
- add content: text or image
- Save this file out as a .aur file
- In Software Manager, you can import the label.
- Close Layout and re-open and the label will show in the drop down menu.
Alternatively, you can Export a label from SW manager, open it in Editor, amend, save under a new name and import.
A label you create for Layout can include any of the variables shown in Generate Job Label in the RIP. Ensure the string respects all spaces and Capitals.