You can use the Crop tool to resize objects to the selected frame, to rotate and move objects, and to crop a file based on the PDF box.
How to crop selected objects
- Select the Crop tool from the Tools panel.
- Drag a wireframe over the object.
In the control panel of the Crop tool, specify the result size of your wireframe numerically.
- You can resize the wireframe by selecting and dragging one of the handles.
- You can rotate the wireframe around the rotation center by clicking outside the selection and by dragging the handles (= rotation mode).
- You can move the rotation center by clicking to the rotation center in rotation mode.
- You can choose a cutout from the PDF Box dropdown menu in the Tool bar, which allows quick removal of crop marks, if the document is cropped.
How to resize the document based on PDF bounding boxes
- Choose an option from the PDF Bounding Box drop-down list, for example, Trim Box.
- Select the Resize Document option in the control panel to fit the selection into the document’s borders.
- Click Apply.