To access the PrintFactory preferences
- Choose Edit > Preferences.
- Set the PrintFactory preferences in the following tabs:
XML Report URL
The RIP application is capable of connecting to an MIS or other third party logging system that allows you to keep track of all the processing/printing done by the RIP.
All that is required is to enter the XML Report URL. This option is accessible in PrintFactory RIP > Preferences.
The Buffer messages option works with the report URL. When, for some reason, the connection with the MIS application is lost, the RIP will buffer all log messages. To prevent the buffer from becoming too large you can select until how many days you’d want the buffer to grow. The option can be seen in the following image.
- If you have set up multiple printers, click in one of the main printer windows.
- Choose Edit > Preferences and click Views.
- Select the columns you wish to see in the jobs list of this printer.
The following columns have an icon in the column heading:
|Cut job||Jobs sent from PrintFactory Editor for cutting.|
|RIP job||Jobs sent from PrintFactory Editor with the RIP option selected for that layer.|
|Certification||Jobs which are Enfocus PitStop Servers.|
- Click the column heading.
- Drag the column to the position of your choice.
- The jobs will be removed from the Processed Jobs list in the main printer window.
- The folder of the jobs will be removed from your PrintFactory work folder, for example<Path>\ PrintFactory\Work folder.