Reviews and Commenting
The Annotation tool allows you to add text messages to your document. Annotations will not be printed or visualized in further processes and are for internal use in Editor only.
How to create an annotation
1. Select the Annotation tool on the Tools panel.
2. Click at the location where you want to place the annotation.
3. Type the text message into the text field on the control panel.
How to view annotations
Select the Annotation tool and click the annotation icon in your active window.
How to delete annotations
1. Select the Annotation tool and click the annotation icon you want to remove.
2. Click the Remove button on the control panel.