If you have licensed the Advanced Editor option, you can adjust the colors of images by using the commands in the Image menu:
- Color Balance
Saving your color modifications to a script
If you want to keep the original image, and apply the color edits only when you print the image on a specific queue, or apply the same color edits to multiple images, you can do so by generating a RIP Script (Image > Export RIP Script). This way, you can use your color edits in a queue without having to change the printer profile.
How to export the script for the RIP
- Open an image and adjust the colors as required by using the Image menu panels (e.g. Hue / Saturation).
- Choose Image > Export RIP Script.
- Save your color edits to the PrintFactory/ImageEdits folder.
For Mac and Windows XP this folder is located in the PrintFactory installation folder, for Windows Vista and Windows 7 either in the individual user’s folder or in the Public folder.
- In the RIP, double-click the queue in which you want to apply the color edits.
- Click the Output tab.
- Select your imgedit file from the Color Edits list.