At the end of the wizard to create a profile the option is offered to print the Visual Evaluation Test Form. The option will print the form. The actual test file has been designed to print full size at 584.5 x 444.5 mm
Overview of the embedded ICC Profiles used, Rendering Intent and basic information about each of the objects in this test file
for assessing sharp, light to dark transitions and high contrast reproductions. Low quality print conditions may show posterization in contrast and shadow transitions.
dark tonal range and look for poor transitions and loss of details and textures.
8. The purpose of this image is to show bright memory colours, as well as transitions to Shadow. Use this image to assess print mode saturation and soft contrast. The shadows on the plums and around the raspberries are also useful for revealing the presence of gloss differential problems.
9. This image includes aggressive light to dark tonal range with bold black, extreme reflecting highlights, and hard transitions. Due to the composition of this image, some posterisation along shadow transitions and highlights is acceptable for all but the highest quality print conditions. This image will clearly show overinking and gloss differential problems.
10. CMYK 3col 4col and RGB gradients. These radial gradient are useful in assessing smoothness of gradient transitions and checking for undesirable stepping.
11. Print Media Mode information is to make basic notations about the print. Also backed with a spot White layer and with Barcodes in horizontal and vertical and QR code to show resolution line accuracy.
12. PANTONE° patches have no embedded input ICC and should print to the maximum mapped LAB values using the gamut of the printer ink & media.
13. Colour transition strip to assess multi-colour combinations at a glance.
14. These CMYK vector objects are useful in assessing print registration, and whether or not the selected print condition has sufficient resolution for the desired output fidelity.
15. The PrintFactory logo has White ink set to the white text and has
a CutContour around the rectangle and the three rotating elements in the logo.
16. These CMYK vector patches show how well the print condition reproduces primary patches in 10% increments.